Have I mentioned yet that you helped me win a discussion as of late. If I have then forgive me. BUT Travis didn't want to fork out the cash for a rear facing car seat at which point I referred him to your face book post which is more than convincing. You da best!
Julie - I don't really have a favorite brand of seat. My recommendations are different depending on the car, child, and budget. I have my own personal favorties for my kids, but in general, any carseat that is used correctly is safe to use.
3 comments:
what's your favorite/the safest brand of carseat?
Have I mentioned yet that you helped me win a discussion as of late. If I have then forgive me. BUT Travis didn't want to fork out the cash for a rear facing car seat at which point I referred him to your face book post which is more than convincing. You da best!
Heather - Yay! Glad to be of service :-)
Julie - I don't really have a favorite brand of seat. My recommendations are different depending on the car, child, and budget. I have my own personal favorties for my kids, but in general, any carseat that is used correctly is safe to use.
Post a Comment