Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ninja's Achievement - May 2011

I forgot to post this last year. For Arbor Day, all the elementary schools in the area had a drawing contest. Each child was to draw a picture of what trees do for us and one child was selected as a "winner" from each grade. Ninja won for his grade (kindergarten) at his school. He was given a medal from the town mayor and school superintendent, and his picture (along with the other winners) was displayed in our town's downtown courtyard.
His picture says "Trees give terrific gifts".
Receiving his medal.
The winners from his school.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That's cool!

Heather said...

Ahhh - that's awesome!! GO ROCKET!!

Heather said...

Oops ... I meant Ninja.

Krystal said...

that is awesome! I didn't know Ninja was in kindergarten? Isn't he the same age as Noah?

Mrs. Mom said...

Krystal, this was from last year. Hes in first right now.

bevany said...

Uncle Vance would be so proud :)