Antonio has been seeing many doctors for follow up care after his recent 'episode' in mid-November. He had to wear a heart monitor for a month to watch for any abnormalities or uneven heart rhythyms. He had been having severe episodes of dizziness and lightheadedness that still had the doctors concerned. Eventually, they had him get an MRI and an EEG to rule out any major issues (stroke, epilepsy, or tumor). I was terrified, to say the least, and even went so far as to plan how I would take care of myself and the kids if the worst case scenario became reality (totally morbid, I know). After tests, bloodwork, and a lot of anxiety......
I am happy to report that everything was totally normal! Yay! Doctor says even though they aren't sure what happened, he doesn't think Antonio has anything to worry about health-wise. *Happy Dance*
3 comments:
So glad that everything is okay health wise and I must say that I like your hair long. You are looking gorgeous, girl.
Good! Gosh how scary! love you guys
His mommy is happy about that too.
Post a Comment