Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It just feels good....

I just feels good when you are 13 weeks pregnant and you still fit into your jeans purchased from the Girls section of Target. Boy, what a self esteem booster.

This weeks cravings: Egg McMuffins and Grilled cheese with that fake american cheese.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I like your new bloggy makeover! I'm glad you are enjoying pregnant life too. We need to get together soon. I feel like I havn't seen you in forever - unless you count peeking in at you playing the piano in primary while I'm taking roll for the all the relief society women in the ward. As soon as we're healthy I'll give you a call.

Krystal said...

yeah!!! Hopefully when I am that far along I will be able to say the same thing!! :) love you

Bayra said...

You look great! I am glad that you feel great, at least this day! Happy carrying a baby! How do you like the name Vance?

Lisa Meadows Garfield said...

Gross cravings! Yay for the pants!