Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Dentist Visit


The boys went to the dentist recently to have their teeth cleaned. It wasn't their first appointment, but I forgot the camera last time. They both did great and the hygienist kept commenting on how wonderful they were. We love our dentist and so far the boys get excited when they have to go.
Ninja was rockin' the awesome glasses.



Gambit thought it was funny when they "tickled" his teeth.

All clean!

3 comments:

Bayra said...

Zach is in deep need for a dentist appointment! I know for sure that he will hate it. But we should get him there!

Doug and Megan said...

Hmmm, I seem to recognize the chair, the landscaping out the window, and the carpet. Do you guys see Brad or Greg? Trey's going to see Greg on Tuesday- he has a cavity, darn it!

Doug and Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.