I'm sick and have been for going on a week now. I think the hardest part about being a mom is being sick and still having to do everything. Antonio has been trying, and he isn't travelling right now (thankfully), but it's still tax season and he's still hardly ever home. And lets be honest, when he is home it's just one more person I have to think about.
My parents are leaving the country in two weeks and will be gone for almost 10 months. This week is really my last week with them because I'm taking a week-long road trip next week to Idaho.
My sister (who is like my best friend ever) is leaving on a mission in two weeks. And while I'm so proud of what she is going out to do, my selfish moments usually take over and I wonder how I'm going to cope without her.
While my state of denial about my entire family leaving me at the same time has held up so far, it's all starting to hit me now. Don't worry Krystal, I won't be a party pooper while we're visiting. Unless I get bit by a dog ;)
6 comments:
You got $3000! Haha...see, coming to visit me really pays off!
Yeah it did!! I owe it all to you! (figuratively speaking of course...)
Oh, I'm sorry!!! I hope you have fun on your trip next week.
We will be there! (Hopefully) And I will be in the market for a best sister! Don't be down! Life will be as awesome as ever if not better as time goes on. Love you very much and hope that you will feel better soon!
Waa! Like I said, we have to hang out EVERY DAY. Today, for example, which is the only day I don't work this week. Yes it's true.
I feel your pain. It's hard to not have family around. Have fun on your trip though.
Post a Comment