Sunday, February 1, 2009

Conversations with Gambit

The following conversation happened with Gambit when it was bedtime and he kept getting out of bed:

Me: (after finding that Gambit got out...again.) GAMBIT! Get back in your bed. Do you want me to give you a spankin'?

Gambit: NO! Daddy do it!

Me: (stiffling a laugh) You want Daddy to give you a spankin'?

Gambit: Yes!

Me: (totally laughing now) Ok, I'll go tell Daddy.

(a few minutes later Antonio and I were downstairs)

Gambit: Daddy? You come spank me?

Me and Antonio: hahahahahahahahaha

It was so funny. I guess it's time for me to rethink my methods of discipline if my children are asking for it. Not very effective!

2 comments:

Doug and Megan said...

This is pretty cute! When are you coming our way next? It would be fun to get the boys together to play!

Bayra said...

So not effective! But I love it that it is a topic of such a adorable conversation!