Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Camera Fun

The boys got a hold of the camera the other day when no one was paying attention. These are a few of the pictures that I discovered when downloading everything onto the computer. I don't think there are any budding Ansel Adamses in this house!


4 comments:

Bethany said...

My kids do the same thing and I'm always trying to figure out why the batteries in my camera are dead. Sometimes they take some pretty funny pictures.

Heather said...

That's so funny! Ha ha ha . .yesterday I found the same thing on my camera and the pictures looked very similiar. HOpe you guys are having a good one. Brooke is doing much better. I'm almost sad that Jace didn't get it. I would rather just have him get is over with. Who knows maybe in two weeks he'll start sprouting red spots too. :)

Krystal said...

Hey!! Cute pictures! So what are the dates your are thinking of coming?! :) (i can't wait i can't wait i can't wait...)

Lisa Meadows Garfield said...

These are too cute! Can't you just see (literally) their little minds working?