My sweet Gambit turned 5 on September 25. I so love this kid.
My Dear Gambit,
I love being your mother. I love your spunky, energetic, never stop personality. You are kind, sweet, stubborn, headstrong, loving, and hilarious all rolled into one awesome little boy. You have such an amazing imagination. I love to sit and listen to you play. You come up with the most elaborate situations for your lego men. You love to make people laugh and are so very funny. I know you will do some seriously awesome things in your life. You've already made my life so much more awesome! I love your cuddles. I love your kisses and your hugs. I love it when you snuggle into my bed at night even though you disrupt my sleep. I know you'll stop doing that someday and I'll miss it. Always know that I love you forever.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment