Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shout Out

This post is dedicated to my awesome little man, Ninja. He is such a wonderful kid and is a joy to be around (most of the time). He has a very kind and loving heart, and cares about the environment, to boot!






When it's nice outside, we like to walk to church. Nolan hates seeing litter on the ground and will pick up what he can. He's already planning a walking trip around the neighborhood with a big garbage bag this summer.




Ever since he learned to write legibly, Nolan likes to write and leave notes for the people in our family. It's always nice to find one hidden among your things :)




Nolan made me this awesome jewelry box for mother's day. I love it, and I know I will love looking at his cute picture every morning when I am picking out my earrings.



He can be wild, crazy, and sometimes cranky, but I'm so lucky to have this awesome guy in my life. He makes my days wonderful!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You are on a blogging roll, girl! I put a fun announcement on mine - you'll have to check it out. wink, wink ;)...