Saturday, April 16, 2011

Opening Ceremonies



This is Ninja's first year of T-Ball and the season was kicked off with Opening Ceremonies. Each team made a float and we had a parade down our Main street of the city. Complete with police escorts and everything! I wasn't able to go (Gambit had a soccer game at the same time), but Ninja looks so cute in his baseball gear. His team is the Orioles, so they made a nest of hay and the boys dressed up like baby birds. He's so excited for his first game!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

so cute!!!! love him!

Heather said...

Cute. I want to put Jace in t-ball this year too.

Travis and Heather said...

I have never heard of anything so incredibly festive for T-Ball. Who knew people could be so creative and really invest themselves into it? We just tried to make sure Corbyn didn't throw the ball at too many kid's head when he was in T-ball.