Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Arizona Wedding

I'm going to preface this post by saying I hate blogspot. I can't move my pictures around in my post and it's driving me crazy. So, these are way out of order, but I'm too tired a frustrated to try and fix it again.



Some of us were a little wiped out after the wedding and needed a little help getting around. He's in the stroller basket at the bottom if you can't tell.


Aunt Jenna looks gorgeous. Rocket looks terrified.
What Ninja did during the reception. Played chess on Uncle Jeff's iPhone.


Nephews are awesome! Ninja (5), Gambit (3), Caden (1), Rocket (7 weeks) Unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of the happy couple. But, congrats to Uncle Mister and Aunt Jenna on their marriage! Nor did I get a picture of my boys dressed up. It was HOT in Arizona and they stripped off their shirts as soon as the ceremony was over.


No comments: