Thursday, September 17, 2009

Triage

Ninja tried cutting an orange by himself today and this was the result. Good thing I love medical stuff and don't get grossed out (I was oddly excited to clean and dress the wound). But, with my novice expertise, no stitches necessary. And yes, he still refuses to wear clothes.

3 comments:

Heather said...

We had some crazy mishaps today too. I put some easy mac n' cheese in the microwave for Jace and then went upstairs to answer my phone. Jace yelled at me to get the macaroni because it was done and I told him I'd be down in just a second. About a minute later I heard him screaming like crazy. I ran downstairs and found him standing on the counter crying. He had tried to get his lunch out by himself. It was too hot and burned his finger so he dropped it and it fell all down his front scalding him. He got some second degree burns on his stomach. Then while I was attending to him Brooke broke a frame and cut herself on the glass. It was a totally stressful morning for me. At least you were calm. I was freaking out all morning. There is no way I could ever be a nurse.

bevany said...

I love that it's his middle finger :)
Hope it heals quickly!

kourtney said...

Nice! It is a perk to not be grossed out by stuff...I don't think I would have made it past one kid if I couldn't hack it. No clothes...I wish I could go that way, I feel so held down.