Grandad (A. Meadows), Aunt Bee, me, Papa (R. O'dell), and Grandmom (J. Simmons).
His study desk in the library that will no longer be littered with papers, essays, and hundreds of law books.
I flew to Chicago last week to surprise my brother and come for his graduation from The Law School at the University of Chicago. I'm so proud of him and all the time and effort he put in to making this day a reality, and I would also like to brag that he graduated with honors. He has a job lined up in Portland with a firm called Holland and Knight. I'm so excited that he and his wife and two little boys will be living so close to us soon! Congratulations Uncle Gee! The long awaited day has finally come and gone and now you can begin real life!
3 comments:
Looks like you had an awesome trip. Did you try out some Chicago style deep dish? That's why Craig wants to go there . .that and the hot dogs.
How sweet! We are so happy that you came! Thanks for coming out! We love you!
i didn't know he was graduating already! thanks genni for keeping us updated!
Post a Comment