Friday, May 15, 2009

Old Notes

This is an old note I wrote to some family a few years ago. It was written on August 17, 2007 and it has updates on the boys at that time.

Time keeps moving on and the boys are getting older (as am I...eek!). I can't decide if I'm excited or sad about that. Gambit and I recently took a trip down to St. George, Utah to visit some family. He quite enjoyed himself, and we discovered while there that he is very much a water baby. He was great on the plane (I took only Gambit because I did not dare take two small children on a plane by myself), and finally learned how to sleep while we were there. For the first time in 11 months (who's counting?) I got a straight 8 hours of sleep. Yes, my 10 month old was still getting up every two hours to eat. No, I am not exaggerating. I think I may finally be emerging from this zombie-like state I have been living in. Gambit has also tried walking in the last week or so. He doesn't quite have it down, but he's really trying! Ninja has successfully mastered the art of relieving himself in the toilet. It only took about one week for it to really click. He's been accident free for 2 weeks and counting! Ninja is really exercising his independence lately. His favorite phrase is 'Leave me alone!' That is usually coupled with some sort of glare. He is really growing up and is no longer my little baby. Heck, he's not even a toddler anymore with all the frog catching, and dirt shoveling he does!

No comments: