Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Alive!!

I've been threatened repeatedly by friends and family that if I do not update this blog I will be cut off. So here is a brief update on us and our summer. I'll include lots of pics of the boys who are seemingly growing overnight.



We've had a fun and busy summer with trips, campouts, and just playing around. Ninja starts preschool in a week and is sooooo excited (so am I!). Gambit will be two next month and is talking like crazy. He follows everything his big brother does, which is sometimes cute, and sometimes really annoying. Antonio has been very busy at work. Several people in his niche (auditing energy companies) have left the office and he has had more responsibility of picking up the slack. Here are a few (or a ridiculous bombardment) pictures over the past few months.



1 comment:

bevany said...

Good grief, I had almost given up hope for you. Yay that you are finally back!