Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Baskets

I got home early Sunday morning from California, but the boys had just gotten up so I watched them get their Easter goodies. Ninja thought it was so fun, and we made the mistake of giving him the basket before breakfast. He didn't eat a normal breakfast and just chowed on candy all morning. I have since hidden all the candy and he only gets one small piece a day. Gambit thought it was pretty fun, and boy does he like chocolate! He would grab any piece of chocolate he saw sitting around! We went to Antonio's parent's house for dinner and an easter egg hunt. It was raining so we just had one inside. Ninja LOVED it and was running around the room collecting the eggs. Gambit picked up a few and then just opened them to eat the candy. I forgot to take my camera so I don't have pics of those. I hope everyone had a great Easter!






3 comments:

kourtney said...

Easter is great and fun and wonderful. Especially the weather. I love the new blog look. Hey I changed my blog address so start viewing me at www.wearedalicious.blogspot.com

bevany said...

Very cute pictures. It looks like the kids had a blast. I know this is random, but I love your high chair!

Bonnie said...

I love easter baskets! We had ours a while ago, and he's still working on eating his chocolate, since I'm not much of a chocolate eater! Looks like they had a lot of fun with their presents from the easter bunny!