Friday, February 22, 2008

Uncle Buster and Aunt Sally's wedding





All the boys, except Uncle Buster.


Antonio's younger brother, Buster, got married a few days ago in the Sacramento Temple. The wedding and reception was beautiful, and we are so excited to have Sally in our family now. It was a whirlwind trip for us. We flew down early Tuesday morning (our flight left at 6am) and came back on Wednesday morning. They will have a reception here tomorrow night. The boys were great, considering they were totally off schedule and had to be around new and strange people all day. I got them suits and they just looked adorable, if I say so myself! Uncle Buster and Aunt Sally had a ring ceremony at their reception and Ninja was the ring bearer. He looked so cute, but I forgot to take pictures with my camera. The wedding photographer got some good ones so I can't wait to see those.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh, the boys are so cute!!! I love the one from the back, w/ their suits on!!! You and Scott look good too! I miss you!! I am seriously going to drive up their (alone if I have to) this summer. I promise!!!

kourtney said...

All (3) of your boys look so handsome! I love the suits! Your hair looks great.

bevany said...

Nice pictures. Especially the family picture. I would get that framed. The one of the two boys from the back is adorable too.

Bonnie said...

Yes, we (me and AJ) will be around this summer, I would love for you to come visit! Let me know when you want to come.

simply kris said...

They are so handsome!!! You live too far away.