Antonio's job requires that he travels frequently. It usually doesn't bother me, I'm the kind of person who likes a lot of "alone" time...if only I could get some with two babies. He left yesterday at 4:30pm to catch a plane. By 6:00pm the following had already happened.
1. Ninja peed in his pants, over my carpet. That's just great.
2. After donning clean underwear, Ninja pooped his pants. Hmm, not fun to clean. My mood is quickly souring.
3. Ninja bit Gambit on the arm. Super. I'm losing my mind already.
4. Gambit decides to cry, scream, whimper constantly because he is teething and has nothing better to do.
I'm hoping I survive through the end of the week. Better yet, I hope my children survive.
So I have spent all day at my mother-in-law's house to can peaches with her. It actually has been great because the boys love to play over there, and there are lots of other hands to help me keep them corralled. And, bonus that I feel so domestic! Who knew that it could be such a satisfying feeling?
I ordered a bunch of cute diapers for Gambit last week (we cloth diaper) and I can't wait for them to get here. Once they arrive I'll take a picture and try to figure out this whole posting thing. Perhaps I should read the "PC for Dummies" book.
No comments:
Post a Comment